Seek a uniquely local hotel experience at Hotel Indigo Memphis.
Once a cutting-edge hotel developed by Holiday Inn founder Kemmons Wilson, it has returned as an eclectic tribute to the history of the music of Memphis. You’ll notice hints of that heritage throughout our hotel, like the memorabilia from Blues and Rock and Roll legends.
Stay Like A Local
Book your group of 10 or more guest rooms at Hotel Indigo by March 31, 2019 to receive 20% off the Best Flexible Rate as well as additional perks.
Health and Fitness Center, On-site
Standard Internet Services
Housekeeping, Laundry Services
8 Handicap Accessible Rooms
$141.55/night M – F
Hotel Front Desk:
Print Hotel Fact Sheet
Driving Directions to CBU
· Head north on N B.B. King Blvd toward Court Ave
· Turn right onto Poplar Ave
· Pass by Taco Bell (on the left in 2.5 mi)
· Turn right onto E Pkwy N
· Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left onto E Pkwy South
· Sharp left to stay on E Pkwy S