Top ecoPayz casinos
Safe and convenient payments are a top priority for casino players. It’s for those two attributes that ecoPayz has been attracting the attention of many players. It means free, easy and fast ways to pay and play. Let’s explore the best ecoPayz casinos and the advantages and disadvantages of playing at them.
ecoPayz Casinos 2023
Bitstarz Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $400 + 180 Free Spins
- Crypto Casino
- Fast Payments
- Progressive Jackpots
- Minimum deposit is $20 and there is no cap on withdrawals.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $20.
- There is no maximum cash out for this offer. However, there can be further restrictions in effect, such as a universal win cap or withdrawal cap that applies to every player in this casino.
- wagering specifications Bonus 40x (with limits), Deposit Locked
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus.
- For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Table games 5%, Live games 5%, Video poker 5%, and Slots 100%.
- The deposit and bonus amounts are locked together. Your deposit and the bonus sum are combined to create a balance of bonus cash that can only be transferred to real money after meeting the wagering requirements.
- a $5 maximum wager
- When using bonus money, you can only place bets of $5 or less. The casino has the right to seize your winnings if you violate this regulation.
Casoola Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,500 + 50 Free Spins
- Game selection
- Progressive jackpots
- live dealer
- $10 minimum deposit; $2,000 maximum cash withdrawal Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, and PaySafe are not accepted as forms of payment.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- You are only permitted to withdraw up to $2,000 in total from this bonus. If you win more, the excess money will be thrown out.
- You won’t be qualified for this offer or your earnings can be reversed if you make a deposit using Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, or PaySafe.
- wagering specifications Bonus of 40x (restrictions apply)
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus. For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Roulette 5%, Baccarat 0%, and slots 100%.
- $5 or 25% of the comparable deposit is the maximum bet (lower value applies)
Frank & Fred Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,000 + 77 free spins
- Great design
- Top tier software providers
- mobile friendly
- $40 minimum deposit Uncapped cashouts are permitted.
- 30x (bonus + deposit) wagering requirements (restrictions apply)
- Maximum bet: $5
- It should be fairly simple to receive this bonus, and it expires in just 14 days.
- The bonus offer excludes multiple games; it is only valid for new players; Conditions apply;
- use common sense when gambling To receive the additional 77 Free Spins on Fred’s Lucky 777 (with a 35x wagering requirement)
Intro to ecoPayz
The ecoPayz platform launched in 2000 but under its original name of EcoCard. By 2013, it had partnered with Mastercard, launched its own mobile app and rebranded to ecoPayz. By now, it’s one of the longest-running e-wallets, which has given the company time to amass many users and expertise in digital payments.
Its services include virtual cards, prepaid cards and personal and business e-wallets. The personal e-wallet works in a similar way to other brands, such as PayPal. Users can spend money directly from their ecoPayz account. It can be topped up with funds from their bank account, and transfers from their e-wallet can also go back to their bank.
Today, there are several ecoPayz casinos that make online payments easy. There’s no need to share bank details, as players can quickly sign up for ecoPayz and link their e-wallet.
Advantages and Disadvantages of ecoPayz Casinos
ecoPayz casinos are popular for a reason. The payment method comes with numerous advantages. One of the strongest points in its favour is the brand. As one of the longest-running e-wallets, it has built and maintained a solid reputation. Players recognize the name and associate it with efficient and secure payments.
As with all payment options, there are bound to be some drawbacks. In this case, it’s the fees that ecoPayz charges for transferring funds. Let’s take a closer look at why you would choose ecoPayz and the compromises you might have to make.
There’s no waiting around with ecoPayz. Instant transactions mean you don’t have to give the process a second thought. Once you complete a transaction, it’s processed immediately. The deposit will arrive in your casino account, and you can start playing straight away.
Safe and Private
ecoPayz is an authorised and regulated financial institution. It means your money is protected. As well as features like two-factor authentication for your account, the platform uses the latest technologies to keep transactions secure.
You can quickly access your ecoPayz wallet via the app. It puts you in control of your money, as you can see what’s available, as well as the latest deposits and withdrawals, all at a glimpse. As an e-wallet, you can only spend the money you have available.
Easy Mobile Use
ecoPayz is an online system. You won’t need to go looking for your card details or fill out long numbers. You can easily access your wallet from the mobile app. When linking to a casino, you can quickly enter your wallet details straight from your phone.
Complex Fee Structure
It’s free to register for ecoPayz, but it does charge some fees. It has a customer-level structure, which means those at the Gold level or above don’t pay fees. However, classic and silver customers (which is most people) get charged for certain transactions.
Only Available as an E-Wallet
ecoPayz is a versatile payment option. However, the virtual card and ecoCard option that come with a Mastercard debit aren’t available in all jurisdictions. You can still access the e-wallet, but the flexibility of the platform is diminished.
How To Make a Deposit on an ecoPayz Casino Site
You’ve chosen your payment method, and you’ve got a list of casinos that accept ecoPayz. What’s next? It’s time to sign up and deposit. We’re here to let you know how easy that first step is and to give you instructions on what it involves.
We’ve focused on the casino registration and deposit side. That’s partly because it’s our speciality and partly because the ecoPayz signup process is straightforward. Just head over to the ecoPayz website and create an account. We recommend you do that before using the guide we’ve put together below.
Add your details to the ecoPayz site, check for the confirmation email, and once confirmed, you can view your profile to make sure you’re set up. That’s it; you’re now ready to head to the casino and have some fun. Follow these steps so that you don’t lose a minute of playing time.
1) Create an ecoPayz Online Casino Account
If you don’t already have a frontrunner, find an ecoPayz casino from our list. Head to the site and follow the registration process. You’ll need to add your personal details and verify your email address before you can launch your account.
2) Confirm Your Deposit Amount
Most casinos have a deposit button that you can click from the homepage. Doing that will launch the cashier, where you can choose ecoPayz, link your wallet and enter your deposit amount.
3) You’re Ready To Play
Once you’ve reviewed the details, click to confirm. The transaction will be instant. Check your casino balance for the funds. Now’s the time to explore what the casino has to offer. You’re on to the last step, which is to play!
How To Make an ecoPayz Withdrawal
By the time you need to make a withdrawal, you’ll likely have had your ecoPayz account for a while and got the hang of using it. Hopefully, you’ll also have picked up some winnings along the way. The good news is you can use your ecoPayz account to withdraw them from the casino.
Keep in mind that each site will have its own limits and processes. This includes verifying your identity and meeting bonus wagering requirements before you withdraw. Now follow these steps.
Go to the Cashier
Your first step involves heading to the cashier. You might find it via your profile or the homepage; it depends on the casino. Either way, you need to select the ‘withdraw’ option. You should be able to see your available balance and the choice of withdrawal methods.
Enter Your Details
Choose ecoPayz from the list of methods. Most casinos will keep your wallet linked, but you might need to connect it again. Once that’s done, enter your withdrawal amount and review everything before confirming.
Be Patient; It Won’t Take Long
Once you hit that confirm button, the casino team will get busy approving the transaction. Depending on the site, it could take a few hours. Once they give it the go-ahead, you should see the funds arrive in your e-wallet.
Best alternatives to ecoPayz casinos
If you’re still exploring your options, aren’t sure about the downsides to ecoPayz, or have your eye on a casino that doesn’t accept that method, all is not lost. We’ve explored the alternatives and created a quick comparison guide that’ll help you make up your mind.
If you’ve already got PayPal or want to keep it as a backup option for payments, it’s worth checking out some PayPal casinos. It’s available at several casino sites for deposits and withdrawals. It’s simple to use, but like ecoPayz, there might be some fees involved for certain transactions.
iDebit is a popular alternative for most players. You can use it as an e-wallet or as an online transfer system, in which case you don’t even need an account. Again, like ecoPayz, you might be charged for transactions. However, the platform has flat fees instead of charges by percentage.
Debit cards, like Visa, are a handy option that you already have in your wallet. Just about every casino we’ve ever come across accepts it, the payments are fast, and there aren’t charges involved. However, keep in mind that the casino will have your bank details and that the casino charges will be on your statement.
If you don’t have a Visa, a Mastercard debit card will do the same job. It doesn’t have any charges associated with deposits. Keep in mind there’s a difference between debit and credit cards. The latter will have charges for borrowing, might be blocked for casino use, and might not accept withdrawals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ecoPayz safe?
Yes, the platform uses SSL encryption to secure your transactions. Plus, ecoPayz meets the highest financial regulatory standards, showing that it can be trusted with your money.
How fast are transactions?
Transactions are usually instant. There might be some delays due to the approval process from the casino, though.
Are there fees?
Most casinos don’t charge fees for ecoPayz deposits and withdrawals. However, the platform itself does charge a percentage fee for transactions. Check your account for the most up-to-date fee structure.