Best InstaDebit casinos
InstaDebit is a payment system where you can fund your online casino account directly from your bank account. If you’re looking for the fastest and safest payment option when you’re playing in an online casino, InstaDebit casinos can be your go-to places. Check out our rankings to find out which is the top InstaDebit casino.
InstaDebit casinos 2023
Bitstarz Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $400 + 180 Free Spins
- Crypto Casino
- Fast Payments
- Progressive Jackpots
- Minimum deposit is $20 and there is no cap on withdrawals.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $20.
- There is no maximum cash out for this offer. However, there can be further restrictions in effect, such as a universal win cap or withdrawal cap that applies to every player in this casino.
- wagering specifications Bonus 40x (with limits), Deposit Locked
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus.
- For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Table games 5%, Live games 5%, Video poker 5%, and Slots 100%.
- The deposit and bonus amounts are locked together. Your deposit and the bonus sum are combined to create a balance of bonus cash that can only be transferred to real money after meeting the wagering requirements.
- a $5 maximum wager
- When using bonus money, you can only place bets of $5 or less. The casino has the right to seize your winnings if you violate this regulation.
Casoola Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,500 + 50 Free Spins
- Game selection
- Progressive jackpots
- live dealer
- $10 minimum deposit; $2,000 maximum cash withdrawal Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, and PaySafe are not accepted as forms of payment.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- You are only permitted to withdraw up to $2,000 in total from this bonus. If you win more, the excess money will be thrown out.
- You won’t be qualified for this offer or your earnings can be reversed if you make a deposit using Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, or PaySafe.
- wagering specifications Bonus of 40x (restrictions apply)
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus. For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Roulette 5%, Baccarat 0%, and slots 100%.
- $5 or 25% of the comparable deposit is the maximum bet (lower value applies)
Frank & Fred Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,000 + 77 free spins
- Great design
- Top tier software providers
- mobile friendly
- $40 minimum deposit Uncapped cashouts are permitted.
- 30x (bonus + deposit) wagering requirements (restrictions apply)
- Maximum bet: $5
- It should be fairly simple to receive this bonus, and it expires in just 14 days.
- The bonus offer excludes multiple games; it is only valid for new players; Conditions apply;
- use common sense when gambling To receive the additional 77 Free Spins on Fred’s Lucky 777 (with a 35x wagering requirement)
Intro to InstaDebit
If this is your first time hearing about InstaDebit, InstaDebit is not an e-wallet. Instead, it connects your bank account to online merchants so you don’t have to give them your bank details. As long as you have a Canadian bank account, you can connect it to InstaDebit and start making purchases.
InstaDebit is considered a bank transfer, but InstaDebit works faster compared to other bank transfer methods. No approval is necessary when you’re making a deposit, so you can instantly fund your casino account and start playing.
When you use InstaDebit in an online casino, you won’t have to share any of your bank information with the online casino. Your data stays between you and InstaDebit, and InstaDebit offers encryption technology to keep your data safe.
They’re certified by several security certification companies which will monitor all InstaDebit operations, so you can trust all the processes behind InstaDebit.
InstaDebit Casinos: Pros and Cons Overview
First of all, using InstaDebit isn’t hard at all. You can choose your casino , and choose InstaDebit as your payment option once you’ve registered. You’ll have to fill in basic information, then InstaDebit is ready for you to use. It’s a popular payment method in Canada, and InstaDebit’s safety is assured.
Most bank transfer methods take up to five business days, but InstaDebit is way faster. The downside is that a casino may charge a fee for any withdrawals. However, it’ll likely be a fixed fee.
It might also be slightly harder to find casinos accepting InstaDebit as it’s not as popular as several other methods. Still, we got your back for this!
+ Easy to create an account
To create an InstaDebit account, you’ll have to provide your name, address, email address, age, the last four digits of your SIN and your bank account information. After that, you can immediately use it for purchases.
+ Safe and secure
When you choose InstaDebit as your payment method, you won’t have to tell casinos your personal bank information. InstaDebit will ask you about it, but they employ 128-bit encryption technology for your data security. They’re also certified by VeriSign and TRUSTe which monitor and regulate all InstaDebit’s operations.
+ Quick payment method
It’s proven that InstaDebit is the fastest bank transfer method that won’t take days for you to withdraw your online casino funds. InstaDebit only needs up to 72 hours to process your withdrawal.
+ Great customer support
InstaDebit provides a complete FAQ section to guide you step-by-step for all transactions. They also provide a support email if you have questions that they hadn’t mentioned in the FAQ section.
- Fees and limits
InstaDebit charges you $1.95 for deposits and $2 to withdraw from InstaDebit to your bank account. Not only that, but it’ll also limit your transactions. However, you can raise that limit after you verify your bank account.
- Not every casino accepts InstaDebit
There are tons of payment options out there and there are several other popular options other than InstaDebit. Therefore, it’s a little harder to find InstaDebit casinos.
Advice from Our Experts on InstaDebit Casinos
InstaDebit offers quality. It’s popular among players for a reason, but if you still doubt its credibility, here is some InstaDebit advice.
We’ve gathered our team of experts to tell you some important things that you should know before using InstaDebit, and you can make your decision after reading our tips below.
You will be charged fees
Yes, there are some payment options with no extra fee, and InstaDebit charges you a small fee. However, with the quality offered and the data privacy you’ll get, you can consider these extra fees as a small price to pay for using InstaDebit. Still, the decision is yours.
You can deposit before your InstaDebit account is activated
You can say that there are two steps until your account is fully activated. The first step is to confirm your age by filling in your date of birth, and the last four digits of your SIN. After that, you can immediately use your InstaDebit.
Verify your account to lift limits
Know that InstaDebit gives you a spending limit. We’ve mentioned above that there are two steps of registration to fully activate your account. If you’d like to raise that limit, you must verify your bank account as the second step.
It can take seven days for the funds to be taken from your bank account
The transaction process between InstaDebit and a casino will be quick, but the transactions between InstaDebit and your bank account will take longer. It can take up to three business days to take funds from your bank account, and up to seven business days to withdraw funds from InstaDebit to your bank account.
How to Make a Deposit or Cash Out Using InstaDebit
You can use InstaDebit like you’re using other payment methods. After you sign up for your chosen casino, you can start funding your casino account using the Cashier tab and choose InstaDebit as the method.
It’s also important to check with your chosen casino if they have InstaDebit for both deposit and withdrawal, as not every casino will let you do both.
If you haven’t had your InstaDebit set up, you can still use it after providing minimum information. However, as we’ve mentioned above, InstaDebit will give you a limit to your spending. If it’s too limiting for you, then the only choice is to take your time to verify your bank account before using your InstaDebit.
Here’s more about how to use your InstaDebit for your online casino account.
Pick your favourite InstaDebit Casino
Visit your chosen casino and create an account. After you have your account, go to the cashier tab.
Go to the cashier and select InstaDebit
When you request to make a deposit or withdrawal, the online casino will ask for the payment method and the amount you’d like to deposit or withdraw. Select InstaDebit and put in the amount you’d like to deposit or withdraw.
Confirm Your Transaction
Submit your request to the online casino and approve the request in your InstaDebit account. If you haven’t made an account, it’ll ask you to confirm your age and SIN number.
Use InstaDebit Without Verifying Your Bank Account
Note that you can use InstaDebit without verifying your bank account. If you want to immediately play without registering an account, InstaDebit will let you do so with a small spending limitation.
Alternatives to InstaDebit casinos
iDebit offers a similar type of service. You can immediately use iDebit as a guest and it’s also completely anonymous. However, iDebit also has an extra fee for your transactions. The depositing fee is slightly lower at $1.50, but the withdrawal fee is the same at $2.00.
Another alternative is Visa. The good thing about Visa is that almost everyone has a Visa card and most online casinos accept it. Visa is also great as it won’t charge you any fee for depositing, and you’ll also find it easy to claim bonuses with Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Fees for InstaDebit Casino Payments?
Yes, InstaDebit charges its users a small fee. They’ll charge you $1.95 for deposits and $2 for withdrawals to your bank account.
What are the Withdrawal Times for InstaDebit Casinos?
InstaDebit can take up to 72 hours to finish a withdrawal.