Best MuchBetter Casinos
While they might not get talked about as much as other e-wallet options, MuchBetter casinos are a suitable option casino players. In this guide, we’ll explore whether MuchBetter is a safe and convenient choice. Plus, we look at the pros and cons and how to deposit and withdraw with this method. You should be aware that MuchBetter was specifically designed as an online gambling payment method.
Top MuchBetter Online Casinos 2023
Bitstarz Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $400 + 180 Free Spins
- Crypto Casino
- Fast Payments
- Progressive Jackpots
- Minimum deposit is $20 and there is no cap on withdrawals.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $20.
- There is no maximum cash out for this offer. However, there can be further restrictions in effect, such as a universal win cap or withdrawal cap that applies to every player in this casino.
- wagering specifications Bonus 40x (with limits), Deposit Locked
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus.
- For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Table games 5%, Live games 5%, Video poker 5%, and Slots 100%.
- The deposit and bonus amounts are locked together. Your deposit and the bonus sum are combined to create a balance of bonus cash that can only be transferred to real money after meeting the wagering requirements.
- a $5 maximum wager
- When using bonus money, you can only place bets of $5 or less. The casino has the right to seize your winnings if you violate this regulation.
Casoola Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,500 + 50 Free Spins
- Game selection
- Progressive jackpots
- live dealer
- $10 minimum deposit; $2,000 maximum cash withdrawal Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, and PaySafe are not accepted as forms of payment.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- You are only permitted to withdraw up to $2,000 in total from this bonus. If you win more, the excess money will be thrown out.
- You won’t be qualified for this offer or your earnings can be reversed if you make a deposit using Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, or PaySafe.
- wagering specifications Bonus of 40x (restrictions apply)
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus. For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Roulette 5%, Baccarat 0%, and slots 100%.
- $5 or 25% of the comparable deposit is the maximum bet (lower value applies)
Frank & Fred Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,000 + 77 free spins
- Great design
- Top tier software providers
- mobile friendly
- $40 minimum deposit Uncapped cashouts are permitted.
- 30x (bonus + deposit) wagering requirements (restrictions apply)
- Maximum bet: $5
- It should be fairly simple to receive this bonus, and it expires in just 14 days.
- The bonus offer excludes multiple games; it is only valid for new players; Conditions apply;
- use common sense when gambling To receive the additional 77 Free Spins on Fred’s Lucky 777 (with a 35x wagering requirement)
Intro to MuchBetter
MuchBetter launched in 2016, which means it hasn’t been around as long as some other casino banking methods and e-wallets. It’s an app-based service, which means the company has focused on making the most of your mobile device’s features, such as touch ID, to keep your account secure.
It’s an international company that provides its app in over 180 countries. In the last few years MuchBetter has won quite a few awards and is recognized for its mobile initiative, B2C payments, innovations and mobile payment solutions.
Today, people are getting to know the e-wallet due to the fact that it’s widely available at online casinos. Many international operators need a method that works for the majority of their customers and MuchBetter ticks that box.
MuchBetter Casinos: Pros and Cons
Before you run straight for an online casino with MuchBetter, you need to know what you’re getting into. There are plenty of advantages to using this payment method. The fact that it’s widely available is a strong one, as is the easy-to-use app. It delivers fast transactions, which isn’t a surprise since MuchBetter is specifically designed for online gaming.
We’re proud of our honest reviews, so we couldn’t go on without mentioning that there are some drawbacks. There are payment fees to consider, which is often the case with e-wallets. However, the fee structure compares pretty favorably to other options.
• Experienced in processing gambling transactions
MuchBetter is available at online casinos across the world. The company knows that many of its customers use their e-wallets for that purpose. With that in mind, it’s extremely unlikely that deposits will get blocked or denied. Plus, you can even get 1% cashback for funding your MuchBetter account with Interac.
• Fast and easy
MuchBetter built its app to be simple and straightforward to use. With a few taps, you’ll be signed up and a few more will help you fund your account. After that, connecting your e-wallet to the casino is easy. Plus, your deposits and withdrawals will be processed in no time.
• Simple fee structure
There are fees for removing the funds from your MuchBetter account. However, you won’t be left in the dark about how much you’ll be charged. There’s a flat fee structure of $3 to $5 for withdrawals. It’s 1% for card deposits and the fee is 3.5% for Interac e-transfers.
• Safe and secure
Since MuchBetter works through an app, it has harnessed the technology of your mobile device to improve security. You’ll need to use a security code or your fingerprint to access your account and approve transactions.
You can use your MuchBetter card to make a payment, but you don’t need to worry about your information being out there. The company uses dynamic CVVs (three-digit security codes) that update through the app, which keeps your funds secure.
• Can only make payments through the App
In theory, having an app is great because everything is there in one place. However, if you want to initiate a payment, that’s the only way you can do it. A flat battery or not having access to your device will halt you in your tracks.
• Many players are unfamiliar with MuchBetter
Although there are plenty of MuchBetter casinos, it’s a relatively new thing. For that reason, many players are seeing it, but aren’t sure what it is and whether it will suit them. Learning something new isn’t always comfortable, which is why many people stick with tried and tested methods.
3 tips for players using MuchBetter
You’ve got the MuchBetter casinos in your sights and you’ve made your peace with the pros and cons. Now it’s time to take a tip, or three, from the experts. You’ll get much more out of your experience by following our advice.
Only Play at Regulated MuchBetter Casinos
MuchBetter casinos are popping up all over the Internet. However, it’s crucial that you still do your due diligence. Read our reviews, find out whether a site can be trusted, and, most importantly, ensure that a site is legal and regulated. Fast withdrawals are great, but player protection is paramount!
Get Cashback with Voucher or Interac Top-Ups
You can top up your account via several methods. We recommend using a MuchBetter prepaid voucher code or Interac to make the most of the cashback feature. You get 1% back on Interac payments of $100 or more and all voucher top-ups. It’ll be in your account in 24 hours.
Check the MuchBetter Terms and Conditions
Each payment method has rules for using it, and this one is no different. As we’ve mentioned, there are fees for certain transactions. Plus, you’ll need to know the details about verification and limits, so we recommend getting familiar with the terms and conditions that set it all out.
How To Deposit or Withdraw on a MuchBetter Casino Site
Before you get to the stage of depositing at your chosen casino, you’ll need an e-wallet account. The easiest way to begin is to download the MuchBetter app from the App Store or Play Store. Once downloaded and launched, you can follow the on-screen instructions, providing the information required.
There are different ways to add funds to your e-wallet, including the prepaid vouchers and Interac top-ups that we mentioned earlier. Remember that there are fees associated with certain transactions via the app, so make sure to take those into consideration when deciding how much to deposit or withdraw.
Withdrawal times vary depending on the casino, but it can take up to 12 hours. Remember that if you want to withdraw to a bank account, you’ll need to add on MuchBetter’s withdrawal times. The flat fees for withdrawals can go up to $5 and percentage fees go up to 3.5%. With all that said, let’s go through the essential steps for casino deposits and withdrawals.
Sign Up with MuchBetter and Sign In to Your Casino Account
There’s no right or wrong order for this part. You’ll need to create your MuchBetter account and sign up for an account at the online casino. It’s easier to do them one after the other so that you’ll have all your crucial details on hand.
Fund Your MuchBetter Account
Before you can play at the casino, you’ll need to add funds to your MuchBetter wallet. Follow the deposit process on the app with whichever method you prefer. Once you can see that the funds have arrived, you can head over to your chosen casino to fund your account.
Make a Deposit into Your MuchBetter Casino Account
From your casino account profile, visit the cashier. Choose the deposit option and find MuchBetter as a payment option from the list of available methods. You’ll be asked to enter your deposit amount and your phone number, which doubles as your e-wallet account number.
Cash Out Your Money
When it’s time to withdraw your winnings, MuchBetter can help with that too. As with the deposit process, you’ll need to sign in to the casino and visit the cashier. This time choose the withdraw option and find MuchBetter on the list.
You’ll be prompted to connect to your account and enter the withdrawal amount. At this stage, head to the app and check for any pending requests. Use your passcode or touch ID to authenticate and accept the request.
The Alternatives to Using MuchBetter for Online Casino Payments
If our list of the best MuchBetter casinos isn’t quite what you’re looking for, you’ve got options! Find out how other top payment methods compare.
PayPal is a well-known and trusted e-wallet. It only works with licensed casinos, which is why many players seek it out. Plus, you can easily approve transactions from your browser.
Trustly connects to your bank account to facilitate transfers. You can use it for deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. As well as the casino and your bank security, Trustly adds its own layer, meaning everything is 100% safe and secure.
Bank cards are regularly used for in-person and online transactions, which is why they’re often the first choice for casino deposits too. They don’t always have the fastest transaction times, but Mastercard payments are secure and convenient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is MuchBetter a safe payment option?
Yes, MuchBetter is safe. It uses encryption for transactions and other security features so that only you can access your wallet.
Do I need to pay fees?
Yes, you might need to pay fees within the MuchBetter app for certain transaction types.
Is MuchBetter accepted by online casinos?
Yes, there are lots of online casinos that accept MuchBetter, as you can see from our list.