Top Online Casinos That Pay By Phone
Over four billion people access the internet via mobile devices, with 92.1% of internet users choosing this option instead of computers. Some online casinos have recognized this growing trend, ensuring their members are offered fast and convenient payment methods. The concept of ‘pay by phone’ may not be the most common choice, but once members understand the benefits, this method is sure to rise in popularity.
Read on to discover the best online Payforit casinos, the advantages and disadvantages, safety and security, how to deposit and withdraw, and payment alternatives.
Top List with Recommended Pay by Phone Casinos
Frank & Fred Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,000 + 77 free spins
- Great design
- Top tier software providers
- mobile friendly
- $40 minimum deposit Uncapped cashouts are permitted.
- 30x (bonus + deposit) wagering requirements (restrictions apply)
- Maximum bet: $5
- It should be fairly simple to receive this bonus, and it expires in just 14 days.
- The bonus offer excludes multiple games; it is only valid for new players; Conditions apply;
- use common sense when gambling To receive the additional 77 Free Spins on Fred’s Lucky 777 (with a 35x wagering requirement)
Jackpot City Casino ReviewRead review
Up to $1,600
- Microgaming Casino
- Slot Tournaments
- $10 is the minimum deposit amount, while the maximum withdrawal is six times the deposit amount.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- Six times the amount of your deposit is the most money you may withdraw from this incentive. If you win more, the excess money will be thrown out.
- wagering specifications Bonus of 70x (restrictions apply)
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 70 times the value of the bonus. For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must gamble a total of $7,000 ($100 * 70) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Slot machines, Keno, scratch cards, roulette, table games, baccarat, craps, and dice all have a 100% payout rate.
- Some game providers’ games contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Other: 100%, 50% NetEnt.
- $8 or 29% of the initial bonus value is the maximum bet (lower value applies)
LeoVegas Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,000 + 200 Free spins
- Mobile Casino
- Instant Play
- VIP Program
- $10 minimum deposit; unlimited maximum withdrawal
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- There is no maximum cash out for this offer. However, there can be further restrictions in effect, such as a universal win cap or withdrawal cap that applies to every player in this casino.
- Wagering specifications $25 deposit (restrictions apply)
- To clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your earnings, you must bet 25 times the amount of your deposit.
For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $2,500 ($100 * 25) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Slot machines: 100%; roulette; blackjack; video poker; baccarat; craps; and 10% each for roulette and blackjack.
- $5 or 29% of the current bonus value is the maximum bet (lower value applies)
Intro to Pay by Phone
This innovative payment option allows players to pay for online casino membership with phone credit or via their monthly phone bill. The chosen casino will either withdraw the set amount from a player’s mobile phone balance or charge the amount to their monthly phone bill. It’s a simple and convenient choice.
In the cashier section on the site, simply select ‘pay by phone’ as the chosen payment option. Players will need to verify the charge. Different mobile operators will require different information, but players may need to supply their phone number as well as the casino pay with phone site username and password.
Once players make a deposit, the gameplay can begin. Since the pay by phone method is seen as a safer option, players who are wary of their online security can consider this choice.
Online Casinos Accepting Pay by Phone - By Category
Not all online players are in search of the same criteria for their perfect Payforit casino. Some players view the caliber of slots and game titles to be of utmost importance. The overall gameplay, graphics, soundtrack quality, volatility, RTP, payout levels, betting ranges, and bonus features are all taken into account when rating titles.
The presence of notable software providers will elevate the quality of a casino pay by phone site. Players are often more prone to accessing a platform supported by highly ranked game providers. A decent range of varied payment options is also seen as a positive incentive for a good Payforit casino experience, especially payment methods that boast quick transaction rates.
Some players place more importance on a site that’s well laid out and easy to navigate. Scroll on to discover our top-rated Payforit casinos in these aforementioned categories.
|Top Pay By Phone Casino
|Best for slots and games
|Best for software providers
|Best for payment options
|Best smooth-running platform
|Fastest cashout time
Advantages to Pay by Phone Gambling Transactions
The pros of using pay by phone far outweigh the cons. The safety and security it offers is the main advantage. It offers players peace of mind when executing financial transactions. Its convenience and reliability also make it a popular choice, allowing access at any location.
Furthermore, players’ deposit requirements are limited to a daily or monthly limit. With pay by phone, players can deposit a decent amount but it’s not ideal for high-rollers gameplay.
This payment method also allows for the easy tracking of transactions, making it ideal for the more budget-conscious player. The transaction history can be easily traced and logged accordingly.
Safe & Secure
This payment method doesn’t require your personal details, such as bank account numbers or credit card numbers. Plus, it isn’t necessary for players to be signed in. Usually, just a mobile phone number is needed, allowing for a safer and more secure online payment option as the risk of fraudulent activity is minimized. It’s for these reasons that ‘pay by phone’ is viewed as one of the most secure payment options.
The pay by phone method can prove to be reliable, especially for players who are more frugal with their funds. This secure payment method will give players peace of mind when making a deposit. Reliable billing providers will offer customer support, giving players additional assistance with this payment method.
Low Transaction limits
Although probably not ideal for high-rollers, the pay by phone method is perfect for the budget-conscious player, as the simple transaction procedure offers a low maximum limit for deposits daily or monthly. Players will always be aware of the amount of money being spent, helping to curb any potential gambling behavior.
The pay by phone option is a transparent option as players can always keep track of all their transactions as often as they wish. A player’s transaction history is readily available, helping to prevent any unnecessary overspending online.
Disadvantages of Pay by Phone Payments
All payment methods have disadvantages. Scroll down for some drawbacks of the pay by phone method.
The transaction speed isn’t instant as players need to get verification from their network operator before the transaction can proceed.
The verification text message for the deposit transaction isn’t free and a minimal fee will be charged. The more deposits made, the greater the additional costs.
Bit of a hassle
The pay by phone method doesn’t offer withdrawal options. This can become a hindrance, as players now have to select a different payment method when drawing out funds.
Is Gambling at a Pay by Phone Casino Safe and Secure?
Players need to be vigilant with regard to online safety and security at Payforit casino sites. Not all casinos ensure the necessary regulations are implemented. So, always ensure that your chosen Pay with phone casino uses SSL encryption technology. The padlock icon preceding the website’s address will indicate the use of SSL encryption. A valid, reputable license, such as MGA, UKGC, or others, should clearly be displayed on the site (usually in the site’s footer). This indicates that the casino is strictly regulated.
Take the time to find user reviews for a potential pay with phone casino site to glean other users’ personal experiences. This will hopefully prevent players from accessing fraudulent sites and falling victim to nefarious activity.
Players will also gain an understanding of the pros and cons of the site, especially with regard to customer support. A professional level of customer care is essential for a positive experience.
How to Deposit Using Pay by Phone?
Discover the five easy steps involved in the pay by phone depositing process:
- Click on the cashier section at your online Payforit Casino, proceed to the ‘deposit’ section, and select the ‘pay by phone/mobile’ option.
- Enter the desired deposit amount and enter your phone number.
- A verification text message will appear on your phone to confirm the deposit amount. A second text message will indicate that the payment transaction was successful.
- Players can find their favorite game titles and play with real money.
- The deposited amount will be displayed on the phone bill at the end of the month.
How to Cash Out From a Casino with Pay by Phone?
Unfortunately, you can’t use pay by phone to withdraw cash from your online Payforit casino account. Players will need to find alternate payment options for withdrawals. There are many reliable withdrawal payment methods available, such as a bank account or e-wallet.
Pay by Phone: Fees, Transaction limits, and Time
When making a deposit via a pay by phone payment method, there are no fees. Although it’s a good idea to check if there are any additional costs charged by your online casino. The deposit limit for these transactions is usually $30 per day. This can be helpful for the budget-conscious player. However, the high-rollers may prefer an alternate payment method as there are many available payment options with higher transaction limits.
The transaction time is quick. Once the player has been sent a verification text and a second text indicating a successful payment, they’re able to play their chosen titles online.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Pay by Phone?
In addition to pay by phone, there are many other payment options for phone pay casino players. The vast majority of online casinos offer various choices for deposits and withdrawals. Security measures, convenience, and transaction speeds are important factors to consider before making a choice.
This popular payment method is a convenient choice, allowing players to provide their personal details for a unique barcode via text, email, or printed receipt. The barcode is then used, together with the cash amount, at a specific payment location. Many 7-Elevens offer this service. Credit cards, debit cards, Apple wallets, and Google Pay can also be used instead of cash. The processing time ranges are usually quick but can take up to 15 minutes.
Trustly offers the depositing and withdrawing of funds with credit or debit cards. Once the player provides their banking details, the transaction is then performed by Trustly. They’re responsible for any fraudulent activity which may occur. The processing time is instant, although the transaction limits are dependent on specific currencies and the banking institutions used.
Established in 2000, this web wallet was reintroduced by Mastercard in the recent past. Mastercard and Maestro’s users have the option of depositing money from their cards to make use of this facility. Being endorsed by a reputable credit card company elevates the status of this payment option. EcoCard is regarded as a quick and secure payment option, and, apart from the regular deposit and withdrawal fees, it has the added advantage of no additional fees.
Do I need to provide my credit card details for a Pay by Phone transaction?
No. The user doesn’t need to provide their credit card information for a pay by phone transaction to be processed.
What are the costs involved when using Pay by Phone?
Most mobile providers don’t charge additional fees when using the pay by phone payment method.
How secure is the Pay by Phone payment method?
Financial information isn’t shared when using a pay by phone method. As a result, the process is safer and more secure than many other payment options.
Can withdrawals be made with the Pay by Phone method?
No. Withdrawals can’t be processed with pay by phone. An alternate payment method will need to be selected for withdrawals.
Can Pay by Phone be used on mobile devices?
Yes. iOS and Android mobile devices can be used for pay by phone payments.