Types of Information Collected
There are several types of personal information that we collect. This data refers to any information about you as an individual from which you could be identified. We collect this data as you browse the website as well as when it’s provided voluntarily by you.
Types of information include:
- Technical Data - includes your IP address, browser details, cookies, device information, location, operating system, time zone and other online identifiers.
- Identity Data - includes your first and last name and other personal identifiers.
- Marketing and Communications Data - includes any content you submit via our site, your communication preferences and correspondence between us.
- Contact Data - includes means to contact you, such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
How Information Is Used
We respect user privacy and only use data in line with the purpose for which it was collected. We do not sell or share your data with third parties without your explicit consent, except in certain circumstances as required by law.
See our list of the ways we use your data below.
- To improve and maintain the website
- To contact you in line with your communication preferences
- To manage our relationship with you and notify you of essential changes
- To personalize your experience
- To ensure we provide relevant content and recommendations
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You’re in control of how cookies work on your device. You can manage or disable cookies through the options in your browser settings. Check these guides for managing your cookie settings depending on whether you use Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome.
Data Security Measures
We use industry-standard technology and security measures to maintain data security. They include encryption technology and firewalls to prevent access from unauthorized persons. We run secure servers to ensure your data is protected when stored. To maintain our high standards, we also run regular security audits.
User Rights and Choices
You have the right to update, amend or correct your data. For example, if there’s some inaccurate or incomplete information, you can correct that. However, this may require verification of the accuracy of the new information.
You also have the right to request Online Casino List deletes your personal data. In the case that there’s no reason for us to continue to process your data, you can ask us to remove your data by objecting to processing.
You can also send us a request to delete your information. In some circumstances, specific legal reasons could prevent us from complying with your request.
You can exercise your rights and make a request by contacting Online Casino List’s support team. You can also change your communication preferences, such as opting out of receiving marketing communications.
We’re committed to making users and their privacy our top priority. Your security and enjoyment of our website are important to us. We’d like to take a moment to thank you for trusting us here at Online Casino List and to let you know that we’re rewarding that trust with the utmost respect for your privacy.